Time to revisit the financial resolutions...

It's time to revisit the financial resolutions you made for this year........








































 It's a month into the New year.... And it's time to revisit the resolutions we made in the beginning of the year..... The check list given below can help you with your financial resolutions.
  1. Am I saving?
  2. Am I saving enough? 
  3. Am I spending the right way?
  4. Am I deploying the saved money in the best investment options?
  5. Have I taken a comprehensive health cover?
  6. Have I taken a comprehensive life cover?
  7. Have I rationalized my debts?
  8. Can I retire some of them?
  9. Have I planned for my short term goal? (3 months - 1 year)
  10. Have I planned for my medium term goal? (1 year - 3 years)
  11. Have I planned for my long term goal? (3 years and above)
  12. Most of all, do I have a clear financial plan?
You have read this article with the title Time to revisit the financial resolutions.... You can bookmark this page URL http://clapclapclappp.blogspot.com/2011/01/time-to-revisit-financial-resolutions.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Time to revisit the financial resolutions..."

Post a Comment