Full Text of Mike McQueary E-Mail

What Did the Email That Mike McQueary Sent Last Week Say?

Mike, I Would Stop E-Mailing and Speaking
According to ESPN, here it is:

... you are the first person I have told this ... and I don't know you extremely well ... and I have been told bye officials to not say anything ...

I did stop it, not physically ... but made sure it was stopped when I left that locker room ... I did have discussions with police and with the official at the university in charge of police .... no one can imagine my thoughts or wants to be in my shoes for those 30-45 seconds ... trust me.


Do with this what you want ... but I am getting hammered for handling this the right way ... or what I thought at the time was right ... I had to make tough impacting quick decisions.


This is off record ... again ... I have not and will not say anything to anyone else.

As we posted earlier today, PSU Police are denying that Mike McQueary ever made a report to them about the 2002 shower incident. 


Yes...But Did You Speak with Him?
Note, though, that McQueary never said he filed a report, only that he spoke to the police.  This story is far from over....

Interested in our overview of the PSU Scandal? Click Here.
You have read this article with the title Full Text of Mike McQueary E-Mail. You can bookmark this page URL http://clapclapclappp.blogspot.com/2011/11/full-text-of-mike-mcqueary-e-mail.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Full Text of Mike McQueary E-Mail"

Post a Comment