Forced to Quit My Job - What Can I Do?

If you have a claim for illegal discrimination, harassment or retaliation, you should consult an attorney to learn the rules on how to perfect such claims by filing with the EEOC and/or your local municipal or state equal employment agency.

In some cases, such as those arising under the Family and Medical Leave Act or the Fair Labor Standards Act (governing overtime), you may proceed directly to court.

Click Here to read about what constitutes a constructive discharge under the law.

Click Here to read about what effect a voluntary quit may have upon your claim for unemployment benefits.
You have read this article with the title Forced to Quit My Job - What Can I Do?. You can bookmark this page URL http://clapclapclappp.blogspot.com/2011/10/forced-to-quit-my-job-what-can-i-do.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Forced to Quit My Job - What Can I Do?"

Post a Comment