Can I Get Pennsylvania Unemployment if I am Receiving a Severance?

Severance Under PA Unemployment Law

Yes, you can.
Lots of Rules to Know!
If you are receiving a total severance package worth less than $17,900, your severance will have no impact on your unemployment benefits.

If you are receiving more than $17,900 in severance, your unemployment benefits will be reduced.

TIP:  Do not permit your former employer to characterize unused vacation pay, sick days, etc. as "severance."  Also, settlement of a disputed claim is not severance pay.

Click Here to read our more comprehensive post on the issue of severance, settlements and Pennsylvania Unemployment Law.

More general questions about Pennsylvania Unemployment Law?  Click Here to read our comprehensive answers to your FAQs.
You have read this article with the title Can I Get Pennsylvania Unemployment if I am Receiving a Severance?. You can bookmark this page URL http://clapclapclappp.blogspot.com/2012/07/can-i-get-pennsylvania-unemployment-if.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Can I Get Pennsylvania Unemployment if I am Receiving a Severance?"

Post a Comment