How Do Obtain the Documents I Need for My Pennsylvania Unemployment Hearing?

I Have an Unemployment Hearing in Pennsylvania, What Can I Do to Prepare?

The process of obtaining documents before the start of an Unemployment Hearing is known as "discovery."  In Pennsylvania, one does not have a right to discovery prior to an Unemployment Hearing.  However, there are some limited opportunities to find out what your employer is going to say, and what documents it is going to produce, at your Hearing.  Click Here to find out about how do engage in limited discovery before your Hearing.

Best of luck.

John A. Gallagher, Esquire.
You have read this article with the title How Do Obtain the Documents I Need for My Pennsylvania Unemployment Hearing?. You can bookmark this page URL http://clapclapclappp.blogspot.com/2011/05/how-do-obtain-documents-i-need-for-my.html. Thanks!

No comment for "How Do Obtain the Documents I Need for My Pennsylvania Unemployment Hearing?"

Post a Comment