EAGLES PROMOTE OFFENSIVE LINE COACH JUAN CASTILLO TO DEFENSIVE COORDINATOR

Yes, yes, I know this has nothing to do, directly, with employment law - but it is a diversity hiring by a major local company - and I bleed Eagles Green, so I am reporting this!  Juan Castillo is apparently very highly regarded, just Click Here to read about thaT.

To see what Spuds (Dave Spadaro - annoying but relatively informed) is saying, Click Here (the Eagles aren't talking yet).

I am going out on the limb here - I think it is an excellent hire.  That's right, I don't know the guy from Adam, and our offensive line has been like a sieve the last few years, but, based on what some people are saying, this guy is bright and aggressive.

Let me know your thoughts -and I am in favor of diversity in employment practices as well.
You have read this article with the title EAGLES PROMOTE OFFENSIVE LINE COACH JUAN CASTILLO TO DEFENSIVE COORDINATOR. You can bookmark this page URL http://clapclapclappp.blogspot.com/2011/02/eagles-promote-offensive-line-coach.html. Thanks!

No comment for "EAGLES PROMOTE OFFENSIVE LINE COACH JUAN CASTILLO TO DEFENSIVE COORDINATOR"

Post a Comment