Can I Get Unemployment if I am Getting Severance in Pennsylvania?

Philadelphia Unemployment Lawyer With Offices in Chester County and Delaware County

At the Gallagher Law Group, we represent only individuals with workplace rights issues. Call 610-647-5027, e-mail me directly or send an e-mail inquiry via the "Fill Out My Form" box to the upper right of this page. We will respond promptly with an analysis of your situation, and discuss potential options going forward at no cost to you.

If you need a Highly Experienced Unemployment Lawyer in the Philadelphia area who represents only individuals, John A. Gallagher has 20 years of experience, and offices in Paoli, Exton, Plymouth Meeting, King of Prussia, Radnor and Philadelphia.

Visit http://www.johnagallagher.com/.

You Can Receive Severance and Unemployment at the Same Time in Pennsylvania

Severance payments are for past performance.  Therefore severance is not considered current earnings. In Pennsylvania, you may receive severance and unemployment benefits at the same time.

If you need some guidance on an Unemployment Appeal Hearing in Malvern, Norristown, Springfield, Reading, Bristol or Phildelphia, call us today and we will discuss your matter at no cost to you.
You have read this article with the title Can I Get Unemployment if I am Getting Severance in Pennsylvania?. You can bookmark this page URL http://clapclapclappp.blogspot.com/2010/07/can-i-get-unemployment-if-i-am-getting.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Can I Get Unemployment if I am Getting Severance in Pennsylvania?"

Post a Comment