When I'm 64..............


(The author is a financial planning coach. Founder and CEO of Money Avenues, a Wealth Management firm based in Chennai. Mail at:  finplancoach@gmail.com)



When I get older losing my hair,
Many years from now.
Will you still be sending me a valentine?
Birthday greetings, bottle of wine?

If I had been out till
Quarter to three
Would you lock the door?,
Will you still need me?
Will you still feed me?
When I'm Sixty Four.......


                - Immortal lines of "The Beatles"- When I'm 64








If you were to retire today and need Rs 25 lacs for the retirement fund, can you imagine what would you require to match the same amount 20 years later?






Rs 4.10 Crores





Do speak to your financial planning coach @ Money Avenues for retirement solutions... Mail @ finplancoach@gmail.com



(The author is a financial planning coach. Founder and CEO of Money Avenues, a Wealth Management firm based in Chennai. Mail at:  finplancoach@gmail.com)

You have read this article with the title When I'm 64............... You can bookmark this page URL http://clapclapclappp.blogspot.com/2011/04/when-i-64.html. Thanks!

No comment for "When I'm 64.............."

Post a Comment